Thursday, October 4, 2012

Page Maps

Hello again!

Today I want to talk a little bit about Page Maps. I'm a sucker for a sketch and this website has a ton of them! The best part is that they come in all different sizes: 12x12, 8x11, double page layouts, cards, tags, mini, etc. It is easy to get inspiration from sketches and to have fun interpreting them to your own style.

Here is an old sketch from their May 2012 Maps:



And here is my take on the challenge:

It was a little more white space than I normally do... but I like how it emphasizes the photo. Pretty plain and simple. And I got to use some flags! While the background is plain, I love mixing orange and blue. I made this layout a long time ago, but I always come back to the color combo. Just today I went to a glass and pottery shop and made blue and orange coasters :). Good times!

Anyway, if you like sketches, I'm sure you have heard of Page Maps. If not, try them out!

Check you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment