Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Memory Keeping Monday

Today I wanted to post about another challenge/free class offered at Two Peas. The Class is called Memory Keeping Monday and it began in January 2012 and is updated every Monday with a new video. I love that Two Peas offers these free classes and videos. For someone on a tight budget like me it is well appreciated. And I will admit I've bought a class or two online based on the videos the ladies there have done. :)


The Challenge by Jen Gallacher was to use die cuts from multiple manufacturers and combine them on a layout using a patterned paper with the same colors. Here is my layout:


So I only followed the layout a little bit, but I used that grey, gold, red and green paper for my color scheme. I might change a couple of things that are bothering me later, like that grey on grey lettering, but for now I think it met the challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment