Thursday, October 11, 2012

Products You Love Every Which Way

It is going to start sounding repetitive, but Two Peas really does have the greatest free classes, and you can view any of their past classes which include PDFs and videos and loads of inspiration. When I realized that, I saved all of the classes in my favorites folder and when I go through my challenges I start at the top of the list and go in order. So that is why all of these Two Peas challenges are bunched together like this :).

In 2011, Shannon Tidwell hosted a class called Products You Love Every Which Way which includes 12 videos and PDFs challenging you to use the products you already have in different ways. It definitely helped me think outside the box with the stuff that is piled up in my scrap closet.

This is the January 2011 Challenge. You had to use border strip stickers in a different way than just that line across the page (which is basically all I usually do with them!) or around your picture. Here is my take on the challenge:


I definitely suggest checking out this class and using your products in different ways! That is all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment