Friday, June 2, 2017

Scrapbooking in June: Instagram Challenges 2


The next #FMSPAD challenge on Instagram was "besties". I chose a picture of my husband and my son, before they were dad and son, they were BFFs. I know we are rounding the corner into summer but this is a clearly Autumn layout. Oh, well! 



The prompt for Shimelle's #ScrapbookingIsMySuperpower Instagram challenge was paper you are still saving. I have lots that fit the prompt, but I have a great many constellation/star/space papers that I love but haven't found the exact right photos for yet. I suppose we will need to go star gazing or to a planetarium so I can find a good use for them. I just don't have the right camera for night photos, though! Is this a good enough excuse to spend the money? haha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment