Wednesday, May 11, 2016

NSD2016 Challenge #24: Sketch Challenge


Oh how I love a good Sketch Challenge. This one was for Mercy Tiara's Facebook NSD challenges.  We could flip the sketch or change it up. I loved that it had 3 pictures so I stuck with that and made a few changes elsewhere with the doily and making my photos layered and not straight. 



When my husband and I were searching for a home, we chose a house right down the street from the library I used to go to when I was little with a giant hill that all the kids would go to on snow days to sled. I told him all about the sledding and promised him it would be fun for our son and for us. Last winter we got a few good snow storms and got great use out of that hill! Now I'm excited for the Summer when they will play free movies on that same hill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment