Saturday, May 4, 2013

iNSD! Shimelle Challenge #2

I just realized that Shimelle's challenges aren't due til next week, while Two Peas and Steal Network's are due tomorrow night and Scrapbook.com are due tonight. I guess I'm going to have to reprioritize the day!

Here is my layout for Shimelle's second challenge, Use 4x6 Photos. Which is almost every layout for me! Here is the simple one I did today with Dear Lizzy Neopolitan products (from a 12 x 12 pad from target!) and some green gems I added.



I really need to find my camera or something. My phone camera is terrible! These are pictures of me and my older sister (I'm on the left!) at my baby brother's wedding. I just thought the shoes were perfect for it since we were all dressed up! Of course, you can't see our shoes, but whatever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment