Saturday, May 4, 2013

iNSD! Scrapbook.com Challenge #2

The second challenge for Scrapbook.com was a sketch it all day challenge. You had to look at a sketch and create a layout using it as inspiration. It was a basic grid. I don't normally scrap in grids but it was a nice change! The background is from Yes Please (play) and the cards are all from a set I got from Michael's but I'm afraid I do not know who makes them! The stickers are all Bo Bunny Mamarazzi. Love mixing new with old and things I find at the craft store that aren't big designers. Also, there are three seashell stickers behind the pictures. They are incredibly old. One of those first sticker packs I ever bought that had all the stickers you needed for an entire season. I'm terrible at throwing things away so to make up for it I find a way to use this stuff I have hoarded, even though I don't use stickers too much!


No comments:

Post a Comment