Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hello There

I guess I should start off by saying my name is Maureen and I am a scrapaholic. If you are not sure what that means, then I will tell you! :) It is a person who is addicted to all things scrapbooking - pictures, journaling, pretty paper, stickers, ink, stamps, tape, etc. It is a wonderful hobby and a great stress reliever for me. I wish I could do it every day all day. Unfortunately, most people don't have that kind of time on their hands! It is easy to have trouble with inspiration and new ideas when you don't get to play as much as you'd like. So when I am having a hard time thinking about what to do (I call that scrapper's block), I turn to challenges on other blogs! There are so many scrappers out there who blog their wonderful and inspiring ideas and they do video demonstrations and classes and tutorials and tips and techniques. They always seem to be challenging others to do great work and great art.
While I do not find myself to be super talented, I wanted to make sure I properly post my answer to these challenges I've been doing for some time now. That way I can give credit where credit is due. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment