Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Scrapbooking in January: Week 3 Challenges

I had another productive week of Scrapping and I'm on target to hit my goal of 20 pages this month so I am feeling good. The first thing I did this week was work on a mini album but again I failed to take a picture so I'll move on to the sketch I did.

This sketch was found on the Citrus Twist blog. I loved the style and how it was different than what I normally do. 




Next I did a pretty random Disney layout but I just had to get the story of Prince Eric down! 


Then I pulled a challenge from the Challenge Jar. This time I needed to pick random sticker sheets and make kits using that sticker sheet as inspiration. Boy, was that fun!

The first sticker sheet was an old Sassafras 12x12 sheet with creams and oranges and yellows.


Here is the page kit I came up with.


Next I pulled a random 6x12 sticker sheet. It was an old Cosmo Cricket travel sticker sheet.


I liked the orange and blues and I happened to have a few sheets of this same line so I figured I may as well pull them out, right? 


Then I reached into my random sticker stash from a drawer. This is what I pulled - rainbow glittery skulls. What?! 


OK... Rainbow Pirates. That's what I went with. Luckily I have a picture ready to go.


Next I pulled this sticker sheet from Simple Stories. 


I liked the polka dots and colors so I pulled out these for a page kit. 




Next I wanted to kill-a-page-kit that I already had in my bin and I was able to make a fun 2 page spread. 




Finally, I watched Paige Evan's flip through from last year and saw this beautiful page strip heart layout she had done and so I scraplifted it and made a blue heart and a picture of my husband and our Godson. I was really excited to use so many scraps from my scrap bin! 


No comments:

Post a Comment