Saturday, May 6, 2017

Scrapbooking in May: Challenge 33

Vacation is over, my tests are all over. It is time to get back into the crafty side of life. I have so many goals for the Spring time (spring cleaning, reading challenge) but nothing makes me happier than scrapbooking! 

The next challenge from the Challenge Jar is to 

Use lots of banners/pennants 

I used my April Counterfeit Kit Something There for this challenge. 

I grabbed a few of my mom's punches. She has this great one that cuts two different kinds of triangles, perfect for making a banner. When I visited Epcot recently, I loved all the stringed lights and banners going back and forth in the little countries. I wanted to mimic it for this page, even though this picture was taken at Sesame Place! 


No comments:

Post a Comment