Saturday, April 1, 2017

Scrapbooking in April: 100 Patterned Papers

This month I am playing along with a 100 Patterned Paper Challenge group on Facebook. The idea is that you pull 100 patterned papers from your stash and set them aside to be your go-to papers when you are creating. It doesn't mean you can't go to the rest of your stash, but they are the first stop when choosing papers. 



I'm excited for this. I have a ton of paper divided into 4 sections of a shelf and then a separate bin of 12x12 paper pads. I find myself always going to 1 section when I'm looking for papers so I made sure I pulled 20 pages from each section and bin. I pulled out papers I knew I purchased for specific reasons but haven't used yet. I pulled out papers that I knew would make great backgrounds. I pulled out very colorful papers, bold patterns, soft patterns, new, and old. 


Here is a small glimpse at the papers I pulled. I am going to make my April Counterfeit Kit now and hopefully use some of these papers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment