Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Scrapbooking in March: Challenge 30

This challenge took me a while to do! 

Make 5 page kits using scraps

I ended up completely organizing all my scraps. I don't typically keep them organized but I had the urge to just do it. 

To start making my kits, I pulled out 5 sheets of white cardstock so I would have a background.

The first kit I made was monochromatic. As I was sorting my scraps I saw a bunch of pink paper together that looked really cute so I went with it and pulled out some stickers and letter stickers to match.


Page kit #2 started with those border stickers. I have a big bin of stickers I'm trying to remember to use sitting on the floor next to my desk. I decided to just pull randomly out of the box and pull scraps to match. This one came out really spring-y!


I asked my son to do the sticker picking this time and he picked this really sparkly and girly sticker - Girl Talk. I was laughing because I had no idea what I would do with it. Luckily I found some really shiny hot pink and black papers and hot pink glitter paper in my scraps. I thought some silver thickers and stickers would look great with it.


Next I pulled these MME stickers that had some orange and teal and grey. I found some scraps and stickers and die cuts to go with it. I actually have a picture in mind for this kit, too! 


Last, Kit #5 started with some Jolee's Ice Cream stickers. I have a few pictures in mind that would work so I pulled some red, grey, white, and blue scraps and letter stickers along with some themed treat stickers. 



I am excited to use these page kits up over the next few days and link them back to this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment