Friday, January 20, 2017

Scrapbooking in January: Challenge 5

The next challenge from my challenge jar is to

Use a TV Show as Inspiration

Right away I thought of Sailor Moon. I went digging through my supplies that are character related and found a few pieces that I had specific to my favorite childhood show. I knew what picture I wanted but needed to print it out still. As I was sorting through my stash I noticed the many Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles clothing tags I saved and the 5 papers I had from a scrapbooking convention years ago that I wasn't sure how to use. I remembered that I already had a lot of pictures printed from my son's fourth birthday party which happened to be TMNT themed. I quickly changed direction and ended up using all of those papers to make 5 simple layouts to go together!






No comments:

Post a Comment