Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hip Kit Challenge: Using Letters as a Design Element


For this week's Hip Kit Challenge, we needed to use alphabet stickers as a design element instead of a title. 


This was a big challenge for me. I didn't know what to do. I loved what I saw as the inspiration in the comments, but when I attempted to do something similar, I was not happy with the result. See Below. 


If it doesn't suit my style it won't end up in my album. I decided to take off that top piece (It's hanging on my wall in my craft room right now with a bunch of my son's artwork...) and I decided to use some acetate letters I had from Studio Calico that I never bothered to open. I used some symbols from that set as a design element around the page (#,*,!). At least this felt more me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment