Thursday, April 28, 2016

Simply Amazing



For This layout, I used my Counterfeit Kit (Wildest Dreams). I was happy to use a lot more of the stash I put in there and everything went together well!


I'm also using a sketch from the Scrapbook Challenge Blog. (sketch 477) It had two square photos separated down the middle with a couple of blocks of paper behind them.


I loved using that border on the bottom of the page with the quote. It fit my mommy well :) 
Those butterflies have adhesive in the center and pop dots on the side to make them look like they are flying off the page. 


3 comments:

  1. Your photos really pop off this page, love the touches you've added here. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful and you have some wonderful details on your page! I really like those butterflies and the resin flowers. Everything works together so well to highlight your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely AND loved! What a wonderful combination :D
    As lovely as your flying butterflies & resin roses (a personal fave...)

    ReplyDelete