Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Destination Adventure



Today's layout was made using this sketch from the Scrapbook Challenge Blog. I loved the sketch because it used a line of photos down the center and I knew I could substitute a 4x6 card for one of the pictures. Anyone else have so many of these cards and not doing Project Life? I do pocket page style albums (one for Christmas and one for my high school pictures) but I don't do the standard Project Life everyday. I still somehow keep collecting these cards! 


I used Shimelle's True Stories line and a map from the Sesame Place theme park (Langhorne) to show where we were when the photos were taken. 



I busted out my Cuttlebug, too! I love using tools that I don't think to use with every layout! This pinked circle set is one of my favorites. This one is called Darice Nesting Scallop Circles. As you can see, they are more sharp than a scallop circle, but who am I to judge?



Thank you for stopping by to see my work!

1 comment:

  1. I'm on the DT and never thought to troll through my cards and use em! Thanks for the inspiration; cute page and I loved Sesame Place when my daughter was a kid!

    ReplyDelete