Monday, January 13, 2014

Let the Fun Begin and Trains of Sea Isle


I love to mix old products and different manufacturers. I play this game where I make someone pick something out of my craft stash- paper, embellishment, picture - anything. This started with the bottle cap badges that I had never opened. I wanted to use at least some of them! The page is pretty simple. 



My son picked out all six of these train pictures so I figured I had to do a double layout. One of his favorite colors is yellow and there is yellow in the train so I got out some colored card stock I never seem to use, old train stickers, and some label stickers and tickets. 


I am trying to get into the habit of using up my stash again this way. I end up making so many more pages and feeling satisfied that I actually used some of the things I bought so long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment