Friday, May 3, 2013

iNSD! Shimelle's Challenge #1

Quite a few blogs are hosting challenges this weekend. I don't know if I can keep up with them all! Obviously I have to join in to Shimelle's. I've never actually posted any of my inspired by her layouts anywhere really since obviously I never update this blog, but there is a first time for everything and as I said in my first post she is my absolute favourite! (I put the U in that word just for her!)

Shimelle is hosting some challenges on her blog and here is my layout for the first challenge, "Scrap in Pink!" 

I have a son and have never been much of a pink person myself, but it is a lovely color (and actually my three year old son's favorite, haha) and so this challenge was fun! A color I don't get to use too often! 

I bought the Lucky Charm paper pad on a whim and was sad that I can't see the names of the papers, so this background is a Lucky Charm paper from the paper pad.
Then everything else is scraps from my scrap bin. I think most of it is Crate Paper? And lovely vellum from the Neopolitan collection, and some stickers from here and there.
This picture is just so odd. My older sister is doing my hair for my graduation party and you'd have to know us I guess to realize that this is just not typical for my family. Perhaps I will add some journaling about just that!

Now on to another challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're scrapping a story that needs telling- great work Maureen!

    ReplyDelete