Saturday, May 4, 2013

iNSD! 2Peas Challenge

This one came together really fast! This challenge was called Focus on Photos and it was from Twopeasinabucket.com. I used my Studio Calico March kit again for most of the items, and then added some enamal dots from the Boy Crazy collection by My Minds Eye and the Amy Tangerine camera paper and punched out view finders from Echo Park's Toy Box.



So to meet the challenge of having photo/camera related products, I have two types of camera paper, film strip and photo slide transparency die cuts, view finder circles, the smile title card, the memories with camera journaling sticker, the three cork camera embellishments, and two different camera washi tapes lined up next to eachother. Along with my polaroid pictures, I think I fully met this challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment