Saturday, May 4, 2013

iNSD! Steal Network Challenge #2

The challenge for this layout is called Your favorite song... now. My layout is inspired by the song "The Tip of the Iceberg" by Owl City. I just recently got Owl City's CDs and while this song is older and not a single I love it. Also, I realize it is no longer winter, but wanted to scrap this pretty picture from my living room window. Besides, what better way to use up all those christmasy papers I got a few months back? The paper here is from a 12 x12 Crate Paper Peppermint pad I bought at AC Moore and the smaller papers are from a My Minds Eye 6x6 pad, which I've been desperately trying to use in most of my layouts lately because I somehow accumulated so many. Then there are stickers from Echo Park's Dear Santa collection and a really old Cosmo Cricket snow flake tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment